Pages

Follower

Saturday, May 25, 2013

80+ followers


Oh my god! Thank you so much! I'd never thought that I'd get 80 followers that quick!
As I promised, I got my own twitter account, so you can follow me and see more privat pictures of me. I'm sure if you follow me on twitter, you will now me a way better.If you want to follow me, here's the link:
https://twitter.com/KimSophiKosog

I also got more than 15 comments on my video post, so I made a video of all the mistakes I made by recording the video. I'm going to upload it tomorrow. xx

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on 80+ followers!
    Laura,

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Hopefully, more will come ;) ♥
    Thanks for your very nice comment back on my blog. It made me blush :'D

    Have a wonderful Sunday,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning,love!Have a relaxed Sunday!;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all the sweet commnets! much love! xx